Itinerary : 2 Night 3 Days Badrinath Yatra Package By Road Ex-Haridwar 2024-2025
The history of Badrinath is closely associated with the legendary journey of Lord Vishnu, one of the principal deities in Hinduism. According to Hindu mythology, Lord Vishnu, in the form of Lord Badri, is said to have meditated in the region for thousands of years for the well-being of all living beings.Ancient Vedic texts and Puranas mention the Badrinath region as a sacred place. It is mentioned in texts like the Mahabharata and the Skanda Purana.
Badrinath is one of the 108 Divya Desams, which are revered by the followers of the Vaishnavism tradition of Hinduism. It is also one of the Panch Badri temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The deity of Badrinath is made of a black stone and is adorned with various jewels and garments..
Tour Highlights: Start your journey early in the morning from Haridwar. On the way, you can stop at Devprayag, the confluence of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers, which form the Ganges River.
Night Stay: Rudrapryag
Meals: Dinner & Breakfast
Tour Highlights: After an early breakfast, continue your journey to Badrinath, which is about a 5-6 hour drive from Rudraprayag. evening visit Badrinath temple and Spend some time exploring the temple and its surroundings.
Night Stay: Badrinath
Meals: Dinner & Breakfast
Tour Highlights: Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 5:00 am .After breakfast, start your journey back to Haridwar.
Night Stay: DROP
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BADRINATH YATRA
Please read the Email carefully, as the email conversation is part of our contract for each and every tour package booking
- Keep your luggage with your security. In case of any theft or loss, the company is not responsible for the same
- Do not forget to carry your government approved Identity such as Passport, Aadhar, Driving License or Voter ID for check-ins and check-outs
- Carry your valid identification card for hotel stays, also the documents must include photographs. The company is not responsible for any issues regarding Id proofs
- AC will not work in all weather conditions or in hills
- Pick and Drop points will be one only
- The company is not responsible for any theft, accident, injury or death during the tour
2 Night 3 Days Badrinath Yatra Package By Road Ex-Haridwar 2024-2025 - Inclusions/Exclusions
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- All necessary permits.
- Vehicle will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera charges.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or traveling due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax.
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any adventures activities
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any porter, pony, palki, or helicopter tickets.
- Sonprayag to Gaurikund Sumo Fare (Rs 30-40)
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, our service partner will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
BADRINATH YATRA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th November 2024
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
The distance between 218 Km which takes up to 4 hours and 59 minutes.
The estimated distance from Kedarnath to Badrinath is 218 km. The total time taken to reach by road is 5 hours. You can also prefer to choose air transportation by helicopter, from which the distance will be left only 41 km. The nearest airport to Kedarnath is Jolly Grant in Dehradun
We offer an excellent chance to visit the two most important Hindu pilgrimage sites : Kedarnath and Badrinath. To explore the divine Kedarnath temple and Badrinath Dham, a person would need a minimum of 5 days with a helicopter yatra. There are a lot of wonders to visit on your 05 days ex-Haridwar tour packages such as Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Joshimath and Guptkashi
Previously these types of Chardham yatra were complicated to Yatra these days the Government focussed of this area and offered with so numerous services for devotees going on chardham yatra. For a senior citizen, you’ll find many helicopter services to Chota Chardham on top this if senior citizen is incapable to buy that then poney and also doly service are also offered. You’ll find so many food stalls almost everywhere en route to your to Chardham and also well developed Chardham hotel amenities for accommodation is also offered which will make Chardham yatra for senior citizen very easy.
There are numerous points that are required to be considered while packing up the bag for Chardham yatra 2021. Because the chardham temples are situated at high elevation so the temperature will stay cool and additionally by night it turns out to be chilly so the most significant thing for you to definitely bring is your woolens( sweaters, caps,gloves etc) different than this one devotee want to carry the very first aid box, flashlight, extra power banks, chocolates, mobile chargers, raincoats, sport shoes and last the mosquito repellent.
You can get limited ATM services near Char Dham so it is recommended to withdraw cash in advance or you can even withdraw from the bank near which you are taking the night’s accommodation. there are some SBI and PNB Banks ATMs located.
Moving on the Chardham yatra on your own private could help you create a many trouble and issues during the chardham yatra. If you book your Chardham packages by bookmychardhamyatra.com then we provide you many options of the Chardham hotel in your budget and also will also offers a trouble-free chardham yatra as we have get used to all the issues which will come in the chardham yatra and how to deal with these problems.
During the Chardham yatra there are some camps in chardham which are completely furnished with all of basic medical amenities and different kinds of medicines and also bandages. Oxygen cylinders will also be offered for going on the high elevation where one cannot breathing easily. Different medical-related check-up camps are fix to check the health of devotees prior going on chardham yatra. And further you require to carry a very first aid box while moving on Chardham yatra and also medicines .
The starting month that is April to May and also from September to October is the ideal duration to come on Chardham yatra. It is recommended do not to come on Chardham yatra in monsoon time that is Mid June and July end due to frequent landslides in uttarakhand which makes the yatra really complicated.
You’ll find different ideal options to pick from you are able to either stay in a GVMN (Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam) Hotels in Budget, there are many Lodges also the decent budget hotels in Chardham, apart from this additionally, there are various luxury resorts in Chardham to select from and there’s a lot of 3 and 4-star hotels in chardham very close to Chardham temples. There are several basic amenities which can be the same almost everywhere like: hot and cold water facilities, pre veg food and comfortable bedding. There are several hotels in Chardham having their own restaurants to ensure that devotee don’t have to take the difficulty get meals.